Free Assessments Call 847-742-3545 x1
Our treatment program offers individual, group, family, and special financial counseling services to the problem gambler. The program also has a strong educational component that focuses on at-risk behaviors and the consequences of compulsive gambling.
Renz Center has an International Certified Gambling Counselor (ICGC-II) with over 15 years of experience working with individuals struggling with a gambling problem. We are able to help you gain skills to take back your life.
Our program focuses on:
- Education on the progression of gambling and the cycle of addiction
- Problem solving of what triggers gambling episodes and how to prevent a relapse
- Review of financial situation and guidance on how to create a new budget and financial plan
- Skill development on how to respond to negative feelings and emotions with healthy behaviors
- Support with the recovery process and development of the goal of abstinence from problem and compulsive gambling
If you are suffering from the negative consequences of gambling, you can benefit from the education and support we provide.
The benefits of treatment are more confidence and control of financial decisions and addictive behavior.
Please call the Renz Addiction Counseling Center’s treatment office nearest you for a free assessment.
Counseling and self-exclusion services to address the needs of people who may be compulsive or problem gamblers are offered. Gambling services begin with a free assessment with the gambler or a loved one. Renz Center provides individual gambling counseling, group counseling and self-exclusion services.
Gambling services are offered at Renz Center’s Elgin Facility. Most insurance is accepted and a sliding fee scale is available based on income and financial hardship. Day and evening appointments are available.
We serve individuals in western Cook and north/central Kane County, including but not limited to: Elgin, South Elgin, Carpentersville, St. Charles, Geneva, Burlington, Hampshire, Streamwood, Hanover Park, Bartlett, Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake in the Hills and Algonquin.